Monday, January 28, 2013

FESTIVAL: Sinulog 2013: Kapamilya Invasion


          I was there, I witnessed the scream and shout of Cebuanos when the Kapamilya Float passed by our area. Everyone goes kraaay with all the Kapamilya Stars. I don't want to elaborate on other networks, I might sound biased about it. You can go and figure the difference :)
         Anyways, all I can say Cebu is a Kapamilya. No doubt about that. And we're thankful that Kapamilya Network knows how to give back. Cebu appreciates everyone who joined Sinulog 2013 Grand Parade :)

Here are some of the photos that I can share with all of you! :)

Celine, Liam, Ethan of Ina Kapatid Anak
Seer Chief of Be Careful with My Heart
Harry of Beautiful Affair
Juan De La Cruz Casts: Coco Martin, Erich Gonzales, Ms ZsaZsa Padilla, Gina Pareno, Neil Coleta, Aaron Villaflor

Enjoy!






















I heard, Vice Ganda was there but I didn't see him :( I love Vice.

That's all loves, It was actually my brother who took all the photos.

As I said, I was there.

Screamed and Shouted,

@shaynneoves


No comments:

Post a Comment