Friday, November 22, 2013

FESTIVAL: Masskara 2013

Theme: REDISCOVER and CELEBRATE BACOLOD


I can say Bacolod's Masskara Festival is one of the festivals in our country that you should not overlook! :)


Supposedly, my workouts are planning to join me this year however due to the recent Cebu-Bohol earthquake they postponed it and promised me to look into it next year instead.. So basically, I was alone going there from Cebu.

Stayed with a very dear friend and all is good for me.

Friday, October 18

Arrived Bacolod afternoon ish.. LJ (my friend) had to fetch me, went to freshen up at her house and went out immediately to grab some dinner (and I was really excited by then since Bacolod Food is LOVE!)

Dinner At Felicia's and ordered Salpicao (However, pls try Pepe's Salpicao- The best for me :>)


So basically, this might be a food blog instead! Will explain further as we go on.... PEACE! ;)

Felicia's Macaroons are to die for! My favorites are Peppermint and Blueberry :)

Supposedly will attend the MASSKARAVE Party at Art District. However, because of my fangirling thing I stayed L Fisher to check the ARCHERS instead! (Sareeeh! :>)

But I think it's all worth it, Right? :)


SAY WHAT my gorgeous archer beast!!!!! <3 Arnold Van Opstal of UAAP 76 Basketball Champion Team, The De La Salle Green Archers! Love love love! :)) (As you noticed, only AVO that I had a photo with, don't ask. MY CHOICE ala Coach Juno. HAHAHA :)) And yes, you can see the Archers roaming around Lacson Street with their Sando's and  hotness and their girls??? Err  :)

Had a nice catch up talk with LJ, who by the way stayed up late for me and was very supportive about my fangirling :)) Ooops! :P

Saturday, October 19

All morning has been a RECHARGING morning for a long and fun night coming ahead :)

Went Lacson early since there would be a Powder Party event. The fun I must say, but naaah didn't not join the rest. HAHAHA! A good  laid back chill hangs at L Sea with Lj and Joel. Waited then for the much awaited Electric Masskara who will start supposedly around 6pm. And guess what??? The rain spoiled the party!!!! No photos, Soaked wet and hungry at the same time!!! Not fun I guess? :) Decided to have dinner with brother and yes with Bacolod's Chicken Inasal! ( Should not be missed, not be missed!)



Met some Cebu friends, strung up with them a little (means drink with them the more :P LOL) and we're off to the Invasion Party by Spectrum PH (Kinda like tomorrowland ish thing) :)) And guess what? Yeah, Archers are there partying! :) Party Dance and DROP all night! Now, this is FUN. F.U.N Crazy.  F.U.N Good!!!! (And that some stories not be told for boyfriends sake LOL)




  And yes, partied with some of my good friends, Trina and Marky!!! Missed them badly! :)



Invasion are comin' for Sinulog 2014!!! And definitely booking it! Yeahboi! :)

Sunday, October 20

I planned to cover the whole Masskara Parade supposedly. Yet, because of the previous night of jumpin' and all. I can barely walk this morning like seriously Hang-O plus body sore! :)) Just stayed home the whole day and celebrated Tita Pearl's Birthday instead at Delicioso's which there Pizza wraps are delicioso!!!  :)



And offcourse Calea's array of good good deserts!

My favorites are Mudpie and Chocolate Mousse! :)


That's all folks!

Well basically good times are good if you're spending it with the right people!

Thank you Masskara 2013!

See you next year?

Shaynneloves


PS: Unigames 2013 next

No comments:

Post a Comment