Thursday, January 1, 2015

Personal: Thank You 2014

Not the best year for me, but still thankful for the memories!

#FAITH

 "But I trust in you, Lord; I say, “You are my God.”





#FunSolitudePeace

Every day is another chance to do something misguided. Dare to be braver.






#CarpeDiem

You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this. Live, the now! #shaynnetravels





#ShaynneTheBeachBum



#BlackAndWhiteUntilGreyAndOldFFLs






#CebuFamilyIsLove



#OHANA



#TheBalloonsMyForeverOTP



#CheersToThBestSoulSister

#FromWhereIStand

A HAPPIER 2015
A HEALTHIER 2015
A BETTER 2015


to my family, cebu fam, relatives, friends and loved ones!

Greener,
shaynnelves


No comments:

Post a Comment