Tuesday, February 9, 2016

TRAVEL: Temple of Leah

A tribute of Love.

And I always been a sucker of great love, 
and my fascination of great art architecture feed my hungry soul while
 visiting this few weeks ago.

As one of my bucket list, is to visit TAJ MAHAL IN INDIA.

But for now, Cebuanos are indulging the great scenery 
as well as the warmth of TRUE and FOREVER LOVE exist in this love haven.

As I qoute:

This Temple was constructed in the year 2012 A.D as a symbol of my undying love for her and my ceaseless devotion to Leah Villa Albino-Adarna,” he noted on their FB page"


PS. Sorry all photos are from my phone only.









My best shot. Hihihi :)

The whole place is not yet done. But it's already worth a visit.


Love Wins ALWAYS, right?

shaynneloves

No comments:

Post a Comment